Christopher Armstrong Design specializes in taking products and brands to new heights, in the Outdoor, Action Sports, and Technical Performance products industries. This includes vast expertise in both the creative design direction (front end), technical development (back end production/manufacturing), and with the graphic/brand design to accompany them.
We specialize in product design & development at the factory-level, having many long-standing relationships with some of the top domestic and international manufacturers, including contacts with material suppliers and prototyping/sampling vendors.
- Hard goods design (industrial design)
- Soft goods design (cut & sew, color & CMF, tech packs)
- Footwear design & development
- Technical apparel and accessories design & development
- 3D modeling & rendering, prototyping
- Graphic design, logo design, packaging design, art direction
- Retail exhibit / POP display / interior design and trade show design
- Concept design for film and video games.
Clients include: EVS Sports, LIFT Aviation, Microsoft, Gridiron Labs, Microsoft, Piloti, Hot Wheels, O'Neill, Sony Playstation, Cabela's, Scribble Pad Studios, Airwalk, Diadora, Soul Cake Creative, LPK, Castex Racing, Pfister Faucets, Monami, Traveler's Choice, Devo Training Academy, Ahura Italy, Ricardo Beverly Hills, Inhance Digital, McKinley Outdoor, Devo Training Academy, LIFT Safety and others.
Feel free to reach out or drop a line for a quote today: firstname.lastname@example.org